Choose from the membership options below to join online.
- 12 months paid up front or month-to-month membership options (with 1 month notice of cancellation)
- Discounts for seniors, students and Community Services Card holders
- You will be required to purchase a $20 Key Tag before your first visit to Fitness Centre
- FREE group fitness classes
- FREE fitness programme
- Access to gym 4am - midnight every day
- Access to Rangiora Fitness Centre at no additional cost
STADIUM FITNESS CENTRE MEMBERSHIPS
With FIXED TERM memberships you pay the full membership amount up front in a lump sum, then renew at the end of the membership. Your annual renewal rate will remain the same as previous year.
With FLEXI TERM membership you pay on a regular schedule via Direct Debit from your bank and you never have to renew your membership - plus the price doesn't increase with inflation.
* "Card Holders" applies to seniors, students, adult students and Community Services Card holders.
Proof of age/eligibility will be required when you come into the gym to get your key tag and have your ID photo taken.
Age restrictions apply for all membership types
There is an additional one-off $20 cost to all memberships to cover the cost of your Key Tag
Flexi (Direct Debit) memberships have a minimum 1-month contract.
1-months notice must be provided if canceling.
As a member of Stadium Fitness Centre you are able to access Rangiora Fitness Centre and request access to the other NCSRT facilities in Kaiapoi, Amberley and Oxford for no additional cost.
However, before you can use these other Fitness Centres you must go through a 15 minute Health & Safety induction course at each facility you will visit.
Talk to our staff if you would like to know more about Multi-Gym Membership.
STADIUM FITNESS CENTRE welcomes casual visitors during staffed hours.
This is a perfect option for out of town or short term visitors to the area.
CASUAL VISITOR = $18
CASUAL VISIT CARD HOLDER = $15
Visit the Stadium Fitness Centre once we open during staffed hours to find out more