What is PRAMA?
PRAMA is based around a high tech room with touch sensitive floor and wall panels that light up to provide an immersive, motivational, interactive - and most importantly FUN - workout experience.
Designed for training strength, speed, agility, mobility, power and more, PRAMA does not use any major external fitness equipment and offers classes to suit a wide variety of participant groups for all ages from children through to seniors.
PRAMA sessions can be tailored to suit individual and group requirements, and includes sport-specific fitness/skill options. Participants’ workout intensity and progress is monitored for later comparisons.
To find out more visit www.pramafitness.com
What is Revl?
Revl is a modern take on HIIT-style circuit classes. Described as a high quality, stimulating, social and fun group training experience, Revl is a hybrid of several different popular HIIT classes provided at other gyms around the country.
Different 30 and 45 minute Revl Strength, Revl Athletic and Revl Play classes will be available on a daily basis and will be delivered by our Revl trained team.
To find out about more visit www.revl.co.nz
When can I come into the Fitness Centre to workout?
Members will be able to access Stadium Fitness Centre between 4am and midnight every day.
What facilities are available at Stadium Fitness Centre?
Stadium Fitness Centre includes a cardio area with the latest model Life Fitness and Blue Fitness machines, a weights area with a full range of pin-load and free weights machines, a 21m running turf, and specific team training equipment such as speed and jump testing facilities.
Off to one side is the Group Fitness Room, which is set up primarily to run a variety of “Revl” group fitness classes, including 30 and 45 minute options, throughout the day. We will also run Silver Fitness and group/team training sessions in this space.
Last but not least is the PRAMA Room, a high tech room with touch sensitive floor and wall panels providing an immersive, interactive workout experience.
How do I join up to Stadium Fitness Centre?
It's as easy as following the links on this website to join online, or come into the Stadium Fitness Centre and talk to one of our friendly staff members. We have options for both a "pay in advance" membership or a "pay as you go" direct debit option.
Can I go to other North Canterbury Fitness Centres?
Stadium Fitness Centre members are able to upgrade to a multi-gym membership at no extra cost. This will give you key-tag access to all our Fitness Centres including Rangiora Fitness Centre, Kaiapoi Fitness Centre, Oxford Fitness Centre and Amberley Fitness Centre.
What else can I do at MainPower Stadium?
There's lot's going on at MainPower Stadium other than the Fitness Centre...
• Active Health rehab services on-site: Active Health have been contracted to provide on-site sports health services such as Physiotherapy and Podiatry.
• Juice bar / Cafe: We will have a juice bar in reception providing barista coffee, smoothies and food options for all visitors to MainPower Stadium.
• Four Court Stadium: adjacent to the Stadium Fitness Centre is a top quality four court sports stadium that will rate as one of the best in NZ. Courts are lined for a wide variety of sports including basketball, futsal, netball, volleyball, badminton and korfball, with drop down partitions and seating for up to around 500 spectators. These courts will also be able to host large tournaments and events such as sports awards, business awards, cultural events and expos.
• Prosser Quirke Conference Rooms: we have a large conference room available for groups or committees to hold meetings, presentations, conferences and seminars. The room can be divided into two smaller conference rooms if required.
• Children’s Classes: we will be extending the range of classes currently offered at Rangiora Fitness Centre for children 0 - 8 years old. More information to come.
• Day Time Social Sports: going forward we will be looking to introduce day time sports activities in the four court stadium for stay-at-home parents, home schooled children and the elderly.